We will offer customers a full refund on their purchase when:
- You can return or exchange your item till 48 hours after your purchase.
The items are in a sellable condition and the labels are attached to them.
The items had not been worn, washed or damaged.
The original invoice can be presented as proof of the purchase made.
The items arrived damaged (this does not include damage that was incurred after purchase).
You are free to exchange an item you purchased with any other item in stock.
Exchange of items is possible when:
- The items are in the same condition that allows them to be sold and the original garment label sewn into the clothes must still be attached
- The items were not worn, washed or damaged.
- An original invoice is provided as proof of purchase
- The items are defective (except for flaws in the garment after its purchase)
How can I return/exchange an item I purchase?
Please send the item you would like to return/exchange to:
90 Hahasmonaim st
Please send the return tracking code to email@example.com no more than 7 days after receiving the order.
The costs of returning the items will be paid by the customer and sent via a postal service that includes tracking, to ensure safe and documented delivery.
We will send you a confirmation email once the parcel has arrived and start the return/exchange process within 5 work days (the refund will be in your account within 10 work days).
We do not offer refunds for the original delivery costs.
The refund will be made to the means of payment used when purchasing the product. The refund will include the cost of the return delivery only if the wrong item was sent or if the items arrived damaged.